Features: Interface which can convert a WIRELESS BLL signal into a PWM signals(1) or 0/1...10 V signal. By way of the 4 PWM outputs up to 20 LED drivers with SYNC port can be connected by means of a synchronization cable supplied separately(1). Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact. The converter can be powered directly from the mains (100 ÷ 240 VAC) or by a 12 VDC voltage. By means of the auxiliary output a 12 VDC load can be powered up to 2 W.
- against input over voltages from mains;
- against short circuit and open circuit;
- thermal protection = automatic resetting type;
- Non-IC; minimum clearance distance from top and lateral
sides to normally flammable building element or building
insulation = 5 mm.
Minimum clearance distance from separate lamp or light source container = 5 mm
Operation Mode:Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH L / LV function and APP or compatible devices for BLL integrated WIRELESS module.
Features of remote control dimming by APP:
- can turn on and off;
- independent regulation of 4 channels (RGB / RGBW / SINGLE CHANNEL / 2 CHANNELS);
- light show play.
Open collector” type PWM output. (1) Compatible ONLY with FULL PWM products. 0/1-10 V port Imax. 10mA, same function of PWM1 port.
Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH L / LV function:
- a short push to turn ON and OFF;
- a longer push from ON state to enable colour selection mode;
- a longer push from OFF state to enable colours sequence mode;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- colour memory at mains restore.
PUSH L: High Voltage Push connected to the mains (normally open). PUSH LV: Low Voltage Push, no connection to the main (normally open). Maximum length of the cable, from push button to last driver, must be max. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15 m / 49 ft, keep this separate from the 240 V mains cable. ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no incorporated warning light.