Multi-power power supply equipped with dip-switch for selecting the output current.
Independent IP20 power supply, for indoor use
Protected in class II against electric shocks for direct and indirect contacts
Current regulated ± 5% including temperature variations.
Input and output terminals on the same side (cable section up to 1.5 mm2 / AWG15).
Cable clamp on primary and secondary for cables with diameter: PRI 5-8 mm / SEC 3-5 mm
Rated voltage 100-240V
Dimensions 110x52x22 mm
- thermal and short circuit;
- against network extra-voltages;
- against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Double output impedance for use in household appliances.
Selection of the output current by dip-switch:
5,3W 20 ... 53V max 100 mA constant.
7,5W 10 ... 53V max 140 mA constant
9,5W 2 ... 53V max 180 mA constant.
12W 2 ... 53V max 220 mA constant
14W 2 ... 53V max 260 mA constant.
16W 2 ... 53V max 300 mA constant
18W 5 ... 36V max 340 mA constant
20W 5 ... 33V max 380 mA constant.
Selection of direct voltage via dip-switch:
9W 24V cost. 0.38 A max
1) 0 / 0.5 - 100% brightness adjustment via PUSH function, 0/1 ... 10 V interface (I = 0.35 mA) or 100 Kohm potentiometer.
2) 0 / 0.5 - 100% brightness adjustment using the PUSH function (mains voltage L; 170 Kohm):
- short press to switch on and off;
- a long press to increase or decrease the light intensity; - the regulation stops automatically at the minimum and maximum values;
- for a new on, regulation or shutdown command, release the button and give the desired command again.
. The maximum length of the cable, from the button to the last transformer, must be max. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable exceeds 15 m / 49 ft, keep it separate from the 110-240 Volt mains cable.
. ATTENTION: use only normally open pushbuttons without built-in indicator light.
. Equipped with specific terminal for regulation by connecting an electronic potentiometer 0/1 ... 10 Vdc (local dimming 0/1 ... 10 V, for connections external to the luminaire ensure double insulation).