Electronic power supply in direct current with DIP-SWITCH. Multipower supply equipped with dip-switch with the selection of the output current. IP20 independent power supply, for indoor use. Possibility to adjust the light intensity through the DALI / DALI-2 , 1-10V o Push.
Features . Multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current. . IP20 independent driver, for indoor use . Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact . . Driver for built-in use . . It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II . . Active Power Factor Corrector. . Analogical input (NTC) for thermal sensor connection. . Auxiliary output 12 V max. 100 mA. . Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations. . Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13). . Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3 mm - max. 8 mm. . Protections: - against overheating and short circuits; - against mains voltage spikes; - against overloads. . Thermal protection = C.5.a.
Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH function, 0/1...10 V interface (I=1 mA) or 100 Kohm potentiometer and DALI / DALI-2 (6).
(4) Default dimming AM+PWM: 1-25% PWM 2 kHz+25-100% AM (NO SYNC).
(4) Full PWM dimming (240 Hz - 1-100%) for PUSH/1-10V available by short circuit of NTC port during switch on of the driver, without DALI port powered. Same operation to reset to AM+PWM.
(4) Full PWM dimming (240 Hz - 1-100%) for DALI available by short circuit of NTC port during switch on of the driver, with DALI port powered. Same operation to reset to AM+PWM.
(5) Full AM DIMMING: 1 - 100%.
Features DALI / DALI-2 (6) dimming:
- memory function for sets or light groups;
- recall of stored functions;
- compatible with standard DALI interfaces.
(4) Designed to work with DALI-2 systems.
Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (mains voltage):
- a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again;
- dimming level memory at mains restore.
Possibility to use PUSH function to 4/5 drivers without sync cable.
Maximum length of the cable, from push button to last driver, must be max. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15 m / 49 ft, keep this separate from the 110 - 240 Volt mains cable.
ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no incorporated warning light.
Short circuit 1...10V port for at least 5 sec to reset the device to ON/OFF & 0/1-10V modes.
Specific dimming terminal connection with a 0/1...10 Vdc electronic potentiometer (0/1…10 V local dimming, double insulation required for external connection).
Max. 10 synchronised drivers of which only one can be controlled
(1 Master + 9 Slaves of any JOLLY Series). Only for full PWM dimming (4).
Synchronization cable is separately supplied.
Nominal voltage 110-127V or 220-240V. Dimensions 124x79x22 mm
Dip-switc selection of the constant output current Variants: