Features:Driver for built-in use. Suitable for professional luminaries for stage lighting and studios or similar. It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II. Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations. Input and output terminal blocks on opposite side, terminal cross-section: 2,5 mm2 / AWG13
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
Accessories not supplied - REG 1-10 V (12.3) 123999L WIRELESS INTERFACES (W.)
Operation Mode:Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function,0/1...10 V interface (I<1 mA) or 100 Kohm potentiometer.
Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (L mains voltage: 170 Kohm):
- a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push utton and give the desired command again.
Maximum length of the cable, from push buttom to last driver, must bemax. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15 m / 49 ft, keep this separate from the 100 - 240 V mains cable. ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no
incorporated warning light. Specific dimming terminal connection with a 0/1...10 Vdc electronic potentiometer (0/1…10 V local dimming, double insulation required for external connection).