Features: IP20 independent driver, for indoor use. Suitable for professional luminaries for stage lighting and studios or similar. Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact. Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations. Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
Input and output terminal blocks on the same side, terminal cross section:
- 2.5mm2 / AWG13 on primary;
- 1 mm2 / AWG17 on secondary;
- 1mm2 / AWG17 on regulation.
Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3mm - max. 8mm.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
Thermal protection = C.5.a.
Operation Mode:Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH LV function, 0/1...10 V interface (I<2 mA) or 100 Kohm potentiometer. Dimming mode selection (1...10 V or Push) by Jumper below the cover.
Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (secondary, push button 24 V):
- a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give
the desired command again;
- dimming level memory at supply restore.
Maximum length of the cable, from push buttom to last driver, must be max. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15 m / 49 ft, keep this separate from the 100 - 240 V mains cable. ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no incorporated warning light. Specific dimming terminal connection with a 0/1...10 Vdc electronic potentiometer (0/1…10 V local dimming, double insulation required for external connection).