• A Bluetooth SmartTM module for configuration via a smartphone or tablet
• A time clock for profile scheduling
• A DALI power supply with two DALI broadcast outputs
• A mains relay for switched load control
• A functional extra-low voltage (FELV) manual switch interface
• A status LED that flashes green each time a valid setting is received
The PIR movement detector enables the sensor to switch the lights on when a room is occupied, and off when it is unoccupied. In addition, a switch can be connected to the sensor for manual control.
The unit has out-of-box functionality for configuration-free operation. It uses removable connector blocks for simple, screwless termination of mains, DALI and switch-input cables. The sensor’s settings can be customised via an Apple iOS mobile app that is available from the App Store. For information, see the iDim Orbit App Guide.
The sensor is designed to be recessed in a ceiling void.