NO TRIM installation formwork. This frameless option allows the luminaire to be installed in a plasterboard ceiling, integrating it perfectly flush with the ceiling. A single or modular arrangement in line is possible. Light Shadow Dots allows you to project continuous lines of light thanks to the simple connection between the luminaires (1,2 or 4 lights). It is possible to choose one of the two predefined distances between points of light: 43 and 70mm. For the 70mm version, if you want to design a line of more lights than the predefined ones, it will be necessary to install an independent accessory between the luminaires (Divider 08.0584.00).
- 1L: Single
- 2L / Int 43: Two lights in series with 43mm between one and the other
- 4L / Int 43: Four lights in series with 43mm between one and the other
- 2L / Int 70: Two lights with 70mm between one and the other
- 4L / Int 70: Four lights with 70mm between one and the other
- Separator: To maintain the distance created between the spotlights by joining 70mm modules.
NOTES: You can download the datasheet for installation examples.