- On sale!
- Reduced price
TCI 123013 ELBT Emergency Light Kit for LED Lamps 12Vdc GU5.3
More buy more save :
The electronic units for emergency lighting series elHt for GU10 230V LED lamps and elBt for GU5,3 12V LED lamp. They can be used indifferently for maintained or emergency operation.
- It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II. • Instant emergency operation at mains failure.
- Maintained or not maintained operation.
- Suitable for LED lamps 12 Vac (20 kHz).
- High efficiency, minimum heat dispersion and absolute reliability. • “High temperature” Ni-Cd batteries.
- Charge indicator with LED.
- Protection device against extensive discharge.
- Length battery cable: 280 mm / 11’’.
- Length LED cable: 350 mm / 13,8’’.
- LED mounting hole: Ø 9 mm / 0,35’’.
- Supply current: 20 mA max.
- Push-wire connections max. size: 1,5 mm2 / AWG15.
- Max distance between driver and lamp: 2 mt / 6ft.
All Emergency lighting KITS TCI are provided with rechargeable high temperature Ni-Cd Saft batteries. These cells accept a permanent charge for a minimum of 4 years in high-temperature environments (up to +50°C) such as security lighting equipment.
- Constant current during charge.
- Zero maintenance.
- Long cycle life (over 500 charge discharge cycles).
- Long term storage (up to 4 months in normal conditions: temperature range from +5°C to +25°C in a 65 % ±5 % relative humidity atmosphere).
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied