$ 110.84 tax incl.
$ 184.74 tax incl.
• Multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current.
• IP20 independent driver, for indoor use
• Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact .
• Driver for built-in use .
• It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II .
• Active Power Factor Corrector.
• Analogical input (NTC) for thermal sensor connection.
• Auxiliary output 12 V max. 100 mA.
• Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations.
• Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13).
• Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3 mm - max. 8 mm.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
• Thermal protection = C.5.a.
• Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH function, 0/1...10 V interface (I=1 mA) or 100 Kohm potentiometer and DALI / DALI-2 .
• Default dimming AM+PWM: 1-25% PWM 2 kHz+25-100% AM (NO SYNC).
• Full PWM dimming (240 Hz - 1-100%) for PUSH/1-10V available by short circuit of NTC port during switch on of the driver, without DALI port powered. Same operation to reset to AM+PWM.
• Full PWM dimming (240 Hz - 1-100%) for DALI available by short circuit of NTC port during switch on of the driver, with DALI port powered.
Same operation to reset to AM+PWM.
• Full AM DIMMING: 1 - 100%.
• Features DALI / DALI-2 dimming:
- memory function for sets or light groups;
- recall of stored functions;
- compatible with standard DALI interfaces.
• Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (mains voltage):
- a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again;
- dimming level memory at mains restore.
• Possibility to use PUSH function to 4/5 drivers without sync cable.
• Maximum length of the cable, from push button to last driver, must be max. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15 m / 49 ft, keep this separate from the 110 - 240 Volt mains cable.
• ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no incorporated warning light.
• Short circuit 1...10V port for at least 5 sec to reset the device to ON/OFF & 0/1-10V modes.
• Specific dimming terminal connection with a 0/1...10 Vdc electronic potentiometer (0/1…10 V local dimming, double insulation required for external connection).
• Max. 10 synchronised drivers of which only one can be controlled (1 Master + 9 Slaves of any JOLLY Series). Only for full PWM dimming (4).
• Synchronization cable is separately supplied.
Dip-switc selection of the constant output current Variants:
25W (25) 2 ... 74V 350 mA const
35W (35) 2 ... 72V 500 mA const.
39W (39) 2 ... 72V 550 mA const.
46W (40) 2 ... 72V 650 mA cost.
50W (40) 2 ... 72V 700 mA const.
54W (40) 2 ... 72V 750 mA const.
60W (40) 2 ... 70V 850 mA cost.
60W (40) 2 ... 66V 900 mA const.
60W (40) 2 ... 60V 1.00 A const.
60W (40) 2 ... 57V 1.05 A cost.
About availability :
-> PRODUCT WITH QUANTITIES INDICATED -> Products are available in our warehouse and are ready for delivery.
-> NO LONGER IN STOCK -> Product is in out of production or no longer available from the supplier .
-> AVAILABLE ON ORDERING -> The products will be ordered from the supplier and if not indicated the waiting times vary from 5 to 15 days
Can't find your answers or information? For international customers there is an available phone number for your questions: +390541657672 , phone operating from 8.30am - 6.30pm monday - friday.
|Input voltage||100-240 V|
|Depth in mm||22|
|Width in mm||79|
|Length in mm||124|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Constant current output||250~900mA|
|Power output in watts||60 w|
|Insulation class||Insulation class II|
|USA JAP compatible||Compatible|
Per usufruire dell' iva agevolata negli acquisti effettuati sul nostro negozio online www.diffusioneshop.com , è necessario scaricare e compilare il modulo sotto allegato . E' possibile usufruire dell' imposta agevolata sugli acquisti al 4% oppure al 10% .
Per effettuare un ordine con agevolazione al 4% utilizzare il codice: iva4 .
Per effettuare un ordine con agevolazione al 10% utilizzare il codice: iva10 .
Inserire il codice nel campo buono sconto durante la fase di acquisto .
Per essere convalidato l' ordine con l'imposta agevolata , è necessario inviare all' indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org il modulo pdf compilato in tutte le sue parti indicando il numero di riferimento del vostro ordine .
Invia una domanda sul prodotto , risposte rapide