- On sale!
- Reduced price
TCI 123010 ELDN.T Emergency Light Kit for Power LED and Modules
More buy more save :
The electronic units for emergency lighting are suitable for power LED (current controlled) or LED modules (voltage controlled). They can be used indifferently for maintained (main, 230/240 V, in combination with LED electronic driver), or emergency operation.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Instant response to any power failure.
- Operating-only emergency or continuous light (continuous light in combination with electronic and
- dimmable electronic ballasts).
- Setting with DIP-SWITCH to power constant current LED or LED modules at constant voltage.
- Ni-Cd "high temperature".
- LED charging indicator.
- Protection device against extensive discharge.
- Possible inhibition in "sleep mode" facility with remote controls
- Battery cable length: 280 mm / 11 ''.
- LED Cable length: 350 mm / 13.8 ''.
- LED Mounting hole: Ø 9 mm / 0.35 ''.
- Supply Current: 20 mA max.
- Terminal capacity: 1.5 mm2 / AWG15.
- Maximum feeder away from the lamp: 2 m / 6 ft
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied