- On sale!
- New chip cob led 66x3W x 4 chip LEDs.
- High dissipation integrated in the product.
- Unique spectrum suitable for growth and flowering of any plants.
- Suspension Kit available in the product.
- Universal socket for use in any country.
- Voltage from AC85 to 265V.
- CE and Rohs certificates that guarantee the quality of the product.
320mm x 320mm x 83.5mm
Rated power: 198W x 4 LED Chips
Actual power: 100W x 4 LED Chips
All detailed few features of the product found in the image above.
What is the lamp spectrum?
Plants have a different perception of the light, they recognise different wavelenghts from human beings. Only a small part of the light, that human can see, contribuites to the plant growing (photosynthesis), the light with a wavelenghts between 400 and 700 nm.
Generally the blue led is used in the growing phase and the red led in the flowering phase.
Our led bar uses a mix of red,blue and green light that is adapted for both the phases and the germination too. The bar placed at the right height, different for each kind of cultivation, will be very usefull during the growing and flowering phases.
Led technology lets to choose in the range 400-700 nm the wavelenght that is more suitable for our plants.
Wavelenghts important for cultivators are:
- 439 nm is the absorption peak by chloropyll A and It is related to blue.
- 450-460 nm is royal blue, beta-carotene absorption peak. This is a wavelength very common and used to stimulate phosphorus in lamps with white Led.
- 469 nm is the absorption peak by chloropyll B and It is related to blue.
- 430-470 nm is a very important range for the absorption of chlorophyll A and B, central factor for the vegetative growing.
- 480-485 nm is the other beta-carotene absorption peak.
- 525 nm (green light) is a phototropic activator very studied by reasearchers. Green light isn’t important for the photosynthesis, but It is proved that plants are influenced by it for orientation and signal level. (This wavelenght is used in RGB products)
- 590 nm is important for carotenoids absorption. (Nutritional compounds used to preserve starch and the plant structure)
- 590 nm is also related to phycoerythrin absorption, a red protein and a complex pigment essential for the light absorption. It is present in red seeweeds and cryptophytes. Moreover is the the principal accessory pigment of the chlorophyll and It is the responsible of photosynthesis.
- 625 nm is phycocyanin absorption peak, a complex pigment of pico bili family, a protein essential for light absorption and chlorophyll.
- 642-645 nm is the absorption peak of chlorophyll B.
- 660 nm is commonly known as super-red Led and It is very important for the flowering phase.
- 666-667 nm is the red absorption peak of chlorophyll A.
- 700 nm is a wavelength that is better to avoid, according to the researches It confuses the phytochrome recycling system of the plant. Phytochromes are photoreceptor that are perceivable to the light in the area of red/far red of the spectrum.
- 730 nm is called far red and It is important for the phytochrome recycling: It is essential for every kind of morphogenetic development. Only few minutes of treatment of this wavelenght, after the finish of the radiation cycle, change the chromophore from active to passive: this process creates the chemistry for another radiation cycle and It could be useful to shorten the classic dark period of photoperiod. This colour is important for plants although is over PPF range 400-700 nm.
- Input voltage
- AC 85-265V
- Depth in mm
- Width in mm
- Length in mm
- Degree of protection
- Energy efficiency class
- A Class
- Light source
- Average hours duration
- Watt power
- Luminous efficacy in lumens
- Product Color
- WHITE COLOR
- Number of light sources
- Beam angle
- Driver power supply
- With driver
- Complete with bulb
- Bulb included
- USA JAP compatible
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied