- On sale!
Power Supply QLT PD309 21W 36V 700mA For LED Modules
- Indipendent driver - IP20 - Insulation Class II
- Output in steady current 700 mA
- Self-resetting protection against overtemperatures, against open circuit and against output short circuits
- Input Voltage 100-250V/AC - Steady output
The drivers working in constant current must be used only with High Brightness LEDs that have the same current indicated on the driver itself. The max. number of LEDs that can be connected to the driver depends only on the kind of LEDs used. The red, green and yellow LEDs must be connected in the max. number indicated on the driver, as concern the white and blue LEDs connect always a piece less than indicated on the driver. Connect always the LEDs in series mode. Always pay attention to the polarity of the secondary cable. Put the system far from heat sources and in well aereted places. Thermical protection: if the temperature usually exceeds the limit values, the driver switches off and after a few seconds it switches on again. Avoid short circuit on the secondary side and give tension only after all LEDs have been connected. Lock the terminals carefully but do not tight by hand the terminal screw with excessive power or use electric screw-drivers with adjustable torque level. LEDs connection: always use a 0,5 ... 1,5 mm cable for a maximum length of 10 m Input wiring: use a H03VVH2F 2x0,75 input cable
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied