- On sale!
- Reduced price
- Typically used for diffused lighting for both indoor and outdoor or wet environments (IP65).
- Substitutes ceiling fixtures with fluorescent lamps to give immediate lighting without flickering and increased duration.
- Essential design anywhere.
- Shockproof plastic IK04 body and screen.
- Operating temperature: -20°C +40°C.
- Typical uses: to light stairwells, terraces, corridors, communal areas, gardens, bathrooms and anterooms.
Lamp Voltage 220-240 V
Nominal Power 20 W
Lamp Current 0,09 A
Nominal Flux 2000 Lumen
Light Tonality Natural white
Colour temperature 4000 K
Opening beam 120°
Diameter 220 mm
Lenght 73 mm
Axis cd 560
Lifetime 25000 h
Energy Class A+
Equivalence with incandescent lamp W
Number of ON-OFF cycles 100000
Power Factor 0,9
Warm-up time up to 60 % of the full light output Instant Full Light
Lamp start time <0,2s
Mercury (mg) 0
LLMMF - Lamp lumen maintenance factor 70%
T (°C) Working environment Temp. -25°C / +35°C
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied