- On sale!
- Reduced price
MCOM-S: Micro single channel output unit (recognised as sounder)
An extensive range of micro interfaces are available to support our range of control panels, providing solutions for most design requirements.
The MCOM is a single output, soft addressed, micro interface, incorporating integral short circuit isolators. It is extremely compact and therefore ideal for incorporation into other equipment.
The MCOM is fully compatible with the current range of Menvier intelligent addressable re control panels.
It is suitable for switching low voltage (24V dc at 1A maximum), via a set of non latching relay contacts.
It is suitable for switching HVAC control circuits, plant shutdown control circuits, re door closure etc.
The (MCOM-R) gives a 5 second pulse on reset, and is used for connecting/resetting beam detectors.
The (MCOM-S) is identi ed by the panel as a sounder and does not reset when put into ‘silence’ mode, only resets once panel has been reset.
• Quick and simple to install
• Compact size
• Soft Addressed
• Integral short circuit isolator
• Plug and play, no hard addressing required • No external short circuit isolator required
1. Suitable for switching 24V dc control circuits ( re door retainers etc).
2. Connections suitable for single strand reproof cable up to 2.5mm2.
3. Loop and output cable screen must be connected to interface earth terminals.
4. The relay output is a set of change over, non-latching, volt free contacts which are non monitored.
Note: No addressing of the interface is required (see control panel operation for details)
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied