- On sale!
- Reduced price
- Not available
An extensive range of micro interfaces are available to support the Eaton range of control panels, providing solutions for most design requirements.
The MCIM is a single input, soft addressed micro interface, incorporating integral short circuit isolators. It is extremely compact and therefore ideal for incorporation into other equipment.
The MCIM is fully compatible with the current range
of Eaton intelligent addressable re control panels. It
is suitable for monitoring a set of normally open, volt free contacts such as sprinkler system ow switches, auxiliary panel re/fault signals as well as non re input signals such as ow valve open contacts, generator start up, re door closed etc.
- Soft addressed
- Integral short circuit isolator • Single address
- Suitable for monitoring: - Flow switches - Non re inputs - Auxillary panels
- Up to 200 units per loop
- Quick and simple to install
- No hard addressing required (plug and play)
- Compact size
- Programmable by Eaton site installer software as technical input/non re input
Inputs monitored for open and short circuit fault conditions.
Suitable for monitoring normally open volt free contacts ( ow switches etc).
Connections suitable for single strand reproof cable up to 2.5mm2.
Loop and input cable screen must be connected to interface earth terminals.
The end of line monitoring resistor, must always be tted at the end of the input wiring, if the input is unused the end of line resistor must be tted at the interface input terminals.
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied