- On sale!
- Reduced price
The signaling device 5900 series LX Wall is designed to indicate an alarm state in fire detection systems. It 'available in 3 versions, with optical signaling, acoustic and optical-acoustic. The optical alarm signaling is guaranteed by an ef cient ash bright LED light can cover an area of 8.5 x 8.5m to a 4,2m installation height, while the acoustic signal is given to a siren af high power internal with of 88 dB sound pressure at 1m. The device is provided with a pictogram showing the words "FIRE ALARM" LED-backlit light on alarm. The degree of protection IP54 guarantees its use in indoor and outdoor environments, wet and / or dusty. The series 5900 LX Wall complies with requirements of EN54-23 (optical part) and EN54-3 (acoustic set).
- 8.5m coverage area
- Installation height up to 4,2m
- Beeper high power
- IP54 protection
- Installation category - Wall
- Coverage - 8.5 m
- installation height - 4.2 m
- the volume of coverage code - W-4.2 to 8.5
- Covered space - 303mc - 72.5 sq.m.
- flash flash frequency - 0.77 Hz
- Flash Color - White
- acoustic characteristics (only for optical / acoustic model) - Sound pressure 88dB @ 1m - pulsing sound frequency 2160Hz + - 30Hz
- Working temp. - 10 ° C + 50 ° C
- Degree of protection - IP54
- Weight - 0.9 Kg
- Housing Material - Thermoplastic self-extinguishing white
- Pictogram - Supplied with words "FIRE ALARM"
- You need help ? Contact us now .
- Check the return and shipping policy
- If you have a question click here now
128 bit SSL certified website
Fast shipping to any city
Free returns up to 30 days
99% of customers are satisfied